5 Reasons Why Odunlade Adekola Is Better Than Ibrahim Chatta





There have been such a significant number of blended responses on who is a superior entertainer between Nollywood Yoruba Actors, Odunlade Adekola and Ibrahim Chatta. Presumably them two are astounding entertainers and the two of them convey their jobs expertly well in motion pictures. 

Before we reveal into why I feel Odunlade Adekola is better than Ibrahim Chatta, how about we do some examination on the vast majority of the jobs they play in films 

Exposure: My examination depends on my closely-held conviction and it's anything but an end or assurance that one on-screen character is better than the other 

1. PLAYBOY 

You would concur Odunlade acts better here. At whatever point Odunlade acts this job, you may overlook you are viewing a film and begin envisioning this person doing this to your sister or cherished one… lol. Ibrahim also acts well here, yet in my own view… I will score Odunlade better in this job. 

2. LOVERBOY 

Almost certainly, them two act brilliantly here. They are both acceptable when given this job. 

3. Back up parent 

I question on the off chance that anyone will discuss this with me. We as a whole realize who acts better here. The main adversary Odun has in this adoptive parent job is another veteran entertainer, Antar Laniyan. So Odun gets the score once more 

4. Botanist 

Ibrahim Chatta gets the score here. Infact, my first time of seeing Ibrahim Chatta was the point at which he acted this job. He did it so superbly that I never realized he is a more youthful man. 

5. Equipped ROBBER 

So who do you think ought to be given the score here? The two of them act very well when given this job, however as I would like to think, Odun acts all the more normally. So Odun gets another high score here 

6. Parody 

Is Ibrahim better here? Certainly not! Odunlade's face itself is satire… lol. His satire job is so normal, you would end up moving on the floor with chuckling… I just recalled that one now and am snickering as am composing this..The film seems to be 'Saamu Alajo' If you have watched this film, at that point you know Odun is lit with regards to parody job. 

7. Friendly benefactor 

Ooin… I state ooin… ..Odun gets another high score here. I don't think I have seen Ibrahim acts this job. 

So in my decision dependent on all these film jobs I have featured, Odunlade Adekola is better than Ibrahim Chatta, however in the event that you feel in any case, we should get your own point of view in the remarks area.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Treat Cataracts Using Aloe Vera

Can You Believe He Is The Most Educated Actor In Nigeria? (See Pictures)

Postponement of Burial Of Late Ajimobi: How Long Can a Muslim Corpse Last Before Burial?